1. Of the many types of securities out there, I particularly love stocks! But there are some stocks that I love more than others!
2. I wouldn’t say that I’m a pure VALUE investor in the usual sense of the word (i.e. low PE, low PCF, high dividend yield).
3. I look at several industries when looking for investments, but the ones I prefer for the long haul are: consumer non-discretionary, telecommunications, healthcare, retail, energy, real estate, and financial services.
4. However, that doesn’t mean I’ll turn my back on other industries. The perception of value, in my mind, just has to be there and it has to be convincing enough.
5. I also believe dividends are key to accumulating growth over the long-term.